Wednesday, November 21, 2007

STILL KICKING STRONG towards 2008..................... I HOPE!

It is very rewarding to note that this blog is still being referred to by my postgraduate students since my last posting in 2006. Do not hesitate to post comments, enquiries or request for more info regarding Research Methodology, I'll try my best to answer.

-
Better still, ....... do come and join me naturetracking into the Tropical Rainforest. More exciting Nature's wisdom to be learned and explored!

2 Comments:

At January 29, 2008 at 11:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Doc, I still referring to this blog...ahhh, u started writing back!Good.

Hope 2 see more write-ups soon.

Lanz 2007239786 ( also known as Mazlan ASTRO )

 
At October 30, 2008 at 12:21 AM, Blogger saat omar said...

way to go Dr KAMI ? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home